Monday, May 21, 2012

AND WE'RE BACK!!

...Ok, let me rephrase that... I'm back. My hubs is still in jolly Ol' until Thursday evening. But boy did we ever have a great, all be it quick, weekend in London and Cambridge. It was so lovely to catch up with old friends, and meet new ones! We walked miles and miles around the streets of London, took in the sights {and the beer and spirits} and, of course, had to stop at Chipotle. Listen, trust me, you miss it when you're thousands of miles away from one! I truly enjoyed the one on one time I got to share with my husband and the side splitting laughs we shared with friends. London continues to be one of my favorite towns! It never gets old, no matter how many times we go. And this time we found a new neighborhood to eat, drink and be merry! Cheers! {Naturally I can't look at Big Ben or Parliament without thinking of this clip!}







 

No comments:

Post a Comment