Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sorry we've been tardy!

I just noticed that it's now March 1st and I haven't posted for a couple weeks. What can I say, we've been busy. The weather is getting nicer and we can't stay indoors for too long! Loving the birds chirping and trees blooming!
I have just been finishing my graduate school applications and fingers crossed I'll be starting this fall! James just started a new job Monday and is still feeling it out to see if he likes it. That's the thing with the Navy, you never have the same job for too long!
As a family we just started training for the Dog Jog 5k, which happens in July. And I'm realizing that some of us (cough, cough...) need more training than others. But I must say, I love being active as a family!
More to come soon! Now everyone get out there and enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment