Friday, February 17, 2012

Loving Love

Hard to believe husband and I are celebrating our 7th Valentine's Day together and 4th as man and wife! Being that the German's don't really celebrate the holiday we weren't sure what we wanted to do. I knew I wanted to make a great brunch. So we brunched and exchanged gifts. James treated me to a v-day present scavenger hunt, so silly and fun. And what did I find at the end...something from Emporio Armani! Way to go, husband! Shortly after, we treated the dogs to a love day surprise and went playing in the fresh snow! What a treat for us all! Later that afternoon we headed to our local flower shop to construct a beautiful v-day bouquet! Our evening consisted of a quiet, cozy dinner at our favorite local restaurant, Rosemarin.
We hope everyone's holiday was as special as ours!

Our sweet little brunch table, Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes, and Paleo Egg Muffins.



 There's nothing more beautiful than fresh flowers!
 Snow was falling all day! So cold, but so romantic!
My two furry best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment