Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fun New Things

Sometimes living overseas sucks, mostly when it comes to ordering products online. Delivery could be 2 weeks or 2 months! But for some reason lots of new things have come our way! A couple we ordered, one I put together and one I got 2nd hand! Check it out!
This striking fellow is my Grandpa Horn, he's only be gone 4 months now and we all miss him so much. I adore this photo of him. This frame was a gift from him and my Gram, so I thought it was fitting.
 New tealight holder, matches my ongoing blue theme
 So simple.
 My awesome new Inov-8 gym shoes. So lightweight, breathable and comfy!
This lamp could not be more perfect for my living room. Shopping for a new end table next week for this to go on!

I'm loving all our the new editions to our home and can't wait to find the perfect place for each of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment