Monday, June 18, 2012

Firefly Jello Shots...

YEP! If you haven't tried Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka head out and grab a bottle ASAP! It's easily one of my favorites! Mixed with lemonade, iced tea, or just on the rocks, so delicious. At our barbeque gathering a few weekends ago I decided to try to make Firefly jello shots in lemon wedges. What a hit! We ended up standing around the table and slurping them down! They were rather easy to make, too.. check it out...
 Ingredients:
10 Lemons, halved and hollowed (use the insides for lemonade,etc..)
1 box of Lemon Jello
Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka

Yields: 40

Cut the lemons in 1/2 and hollow out the insides...
Fill with Jello mixture (make jello according to the box, but use Firefly instead of water)
Once they have chilled cut in 1/2 again and make wedges
Serve, and ENJOY!

I can't imagine another party without these babies! Just a shame that I have to import Firefly from the states!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa-
    You're so sweet to comment. I thought my mom was the only person who read our blog! LOL! I would like to get more of a following. What type of recipes, and other things, would you like to see on my blog?
    I believe if you scroll through previous posts I have a few other recipes, or links to a few. Eventually I would like to move my blog to an actual website and have multiple different categories. Thanks again for the comment!

    ReplyDelete