Monday, April 2, 2012

What a whirlwind...

The last two weeks have been crazy, hence my lack of posts. We had such an amazing visit with husband's sister and her husband. We headed off to Munich and Prague for an amazing trip, where we were fortunate enough to have my old friend, Russ, show us around the city of Prague. I can't express my gratitude to him for being an awesome tour guide and showing us places we probably wouldn't go otherwise. Thanks, Russ!
Our first time in Prague was nothing short of amazing. The food, drinks, shopping, and UNBELIEVABLE prices! The city is just gorgeous and I look forward to going back again!
After our guests left, husband headed to Naples, Italy for 6 days of work. I enjoyed the time to myself for about a day and half and then I was ready for his return!
The weather is continuing to get warmer and we're looking forward to Spring/Summer!
Bar hopping in Munich
The Beer Museum with hubs and Russ
The Astronomical Clock circa 1410

No comments:

Post a Comment